I didn't post this correctly the first time.There is definitely a bed bug problem throughout this COMPLEX.

Picture is of mattresses in dumpster w/ bed bugs crawling all over along w/ *** aka *** from who knows where or what. Mattresses are being left out w/ NO PLASTIC TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC! IF YOU ARE WAKING UP W/ bites, especially in threes, you have bed bugs! They can fit through any space a piece of paper can fit in, including ELECTRICAL SOCKETS and BASEBOARDS where flooring meets walls.

This is NOT a problem only "dirty" people have due to the fact they can travel into YOUR apartment from other apartments. Contact KVOA news to investigate.

Email: investigators@kvoa.com.Also call the HEALTH DEPARTMENT- 520 724 9999.

Had an Experience with Sedona Springs Apartments?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #944683

That's because Austin is a shithole!

ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Sedona Springs Apartments - Unacceptable Living Conditions Review from Phoenix, Arizona Sedona Springs Apartments "These apartments are gross... I lived here for 6 months before I could no longer take all there bulls***. During our unfortunate stay here we put up with the a/c..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more