Sedona Springs Apartments - Review about Sedona Springs Apartment Lease from Tucson, Arizona

1 of 14 Sedona Springs Apartments reviews

This is the third time I've woken up to filthy muddy hand prints all over my car appearing as of someone had tried to break in,the first month we were here sleeping in the living room my cat alarmed me by meowing (as she does when she gets spooked)and my *locked* front door was hanging wide open,just last month i discovered roach eggs infesting my laundry and a huge roach in my cubbard i have very few items of furniture and i keep my apt very tidy,so i know theyre not coming from me,the utility system is a joke this month they tried charging me 93$ for water for 2 people in a 2 bd apt,the neighboors and managers are shady and sit at the "picnic" area outside my aparment at all hours of the day,theyre rude,and very inconciderate and a rip pff plaon and simple! Please,especially if you have kids,DO NOT MOVE HERE! I am breaking my lease cause i cant take it anymore

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 14 Sedona Springs Apartments reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Paco

Oct 23, 2015 #1052762 Chicago, Illinois, United States

I am a lawyer who is writing on behalf of a client. My client is a tenant in your establishment who has recently complained of being slandered by a staff member named " Memory ". In addition to being slandered by this individual, he has also been the victim of slander by several tenants at this apartment complex in Sedona Springs. A fair share of rampant drug use has currently and constantly affected my client's mental health condition as well. He is deeply distressed by the numerous false eviction notices and refusal by the administrative staff to adhere to his complaints on this and various other matters which I will gladly discuss with you in person. The reason being is that Memory, who he originally entrusted to resolve such complaints, has shown unfair bias towards my client in the effort of resolving the aforementioned complaints. I am in the process of filing a negligence suit against your corporate headquarters if actions are not taken to appropriately and immediately handle all of the issues stated in this letter of complaint. If you would like to contact me further, my number is 1-773-673-0016.
P.S. If any former or current residents have experienced similar injustice, feel free to contact me as well.

1 0 Reply

Oct 23, 2015 #1052767

I am no longer a resident here but I will gladly give you my horror stories, I will call you tomorrow as I am at work right now,thank you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.