Sedona Springs Apartments - Review about Sedona Springs Apartment Lease from Tucson, Arizona
This is the third time I've woken up to filthy muddy hand prints all over my car appearing as of someone had tried to break in,the first month we were here sleeping in the living room my cat alarmed me by meowing (as she does when she gets spooked)and my *locked* front door was hanging wide open,just last month i discovered roach eggs infesting my laundry and a huge roach in my cubbard i have very few items of furniture and i keep my apt very tidy,so i know theyre not coming from me,the utility system is a joke this month they tried charging me 93$ for water for 2 people in a 2 bd apt,the neighboors and managers are shady and sit at the "picnic" area outside my aparment at all hours of the day,theyre rude,and very inconciderate and a rip pff plaon and simple! Please,especially if you have kids,DO NOT MOVE HERE! I am breaking my lease cause i cant take it anymore
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sedona Springs Apartment Lease
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I read this forum was a bit concerned, but since each shop is independently operated, I decided that investing $730 is better than the $30K my next car would be. Albert,..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out". they made..."