Sedona Springs Apartments - Review about Unacceptable Living Conditions from Phoenix, Arizona
These apartments are gross...I lived here for 6 months before I could no longer take all there bulls***.
During our unfortunate stay here we put up with the a/c pretty much never working properly. It was usually hotter in the apartment then outside. The coldest it ever got inside the apartment was 85 degrees and that was usually at night. We also had found roaches.....
We are very clean people. Our downstairs neighbor had 4-9 cats ( one was allways having kittens). There apartment smelled so gross we could smell the urine and fecies from our balcony. Not too mention the extremely rude staff (constantly lieing blaming broken run down stuff on us).
We were promised the first months rent free which never happened. Lots of thieves love there. My bike was locked to the rail on our balcony where they cut the lock and stole it. Found it a few days later on another balcony.....
Constantly had police coming in and out of the complex.
We even had random people knocking on our door at at hours of the night asking if I had a cigarette.....This place is ***.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unacceptable Living Conditions
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "This is the third time I've woken up to filthy muddy hand prints all over my car appearing as of someone had tried to break in,the first month we were..."
- "I didn't post this correctly the first time. There is definitely a bed bug problem throughout this COMPLEX. Picture is of mattresses in dumpster w/ bed bugs crawling all over..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "Please forward to the relevant department. My wife and I stayed at the QUALITY INN & SUITES AT METRO CENTER at the 9455 N. Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ, 85021, US..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."